Redirecting you to bearmacstudios.com.... BearMac Studios: Hello to our Current and Future Audience

Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hello to our Current and Future Audience

Hey guys, I'm HARDKOREbear, or the "Bear" in BearMac Studios..... You can just call me Tyler though. As I'm sure you all know by now, we are trying to start our own Video Game Design Company and I'm the main writer with maybe some coding and level design to come. Once I learn it. I'm sure you also know that we use Unity 3d as our Engine. We are using the free version as of  now and will probably be getting the payed version soon enough, along with the Android Engine. So, there was my introduction. If you guys are interested, please follow. And if you want to learn some basic coding for Unity now and advanced coding later down the road, be sure to follow TheMackNT on youtube. He's got some really good stuff. I'll be uploading the script for the preface of our Puzzle Horror Game codenamed Blizzard here in the next few days. So be sure to follow us if you want to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment