Redirecting you to bearmacstudios.com.... BearMac Studios: New features added!

Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New features added!

So today I took a look at what I said I was going to add to the game and I added some stuff. First and foremost I implemented a save game function, now as soon as you get to a level it automatically saves your progress. I'm not going to make it to where it loads you up to exactly where you were, they're not huge puzzles, so that would be kind of pointless (Check point system? maybe?). I added some music at the title screen from freesound.org. It's just a placeholder until I can actually get something composed for it later. I also added a custom mesh, nothing too fancy, just a hexagon with a "rocky" feel to it. I'm starting to form my opinion on where we'll be going with this next as far as artistically. We'll see where that goes. It's going to be story driven, but not your contemporary story that's for sure (humorous?). I also added a loading screen, it's not a scene that I put in between each level scene, but a texture that I fill to the screen right before a scene loads. So just wanted to do a quick update. I know I'm filling you guys up on text, but I'm going to have another video up soon! Tutorial or Demo? We'll see!

P.S.
I added a new page to the blog dedicated to scripts! Any scripts I upload in the future will be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment